Over the years, many events have taken place in Bulgaria under the auspices or during of the "Process-Space" Festival, in which artists from the country and abroad have taken part. Most of them were originally the idea of art critic Dimitar Grozdanov or continuation of his main activities, but many people took part in their implementation. The events were radically different from the idea of the "thematic exhibition", they aimed to conceptually provoke, eccentrically create projects that are out-of-the-box and beyond standard artistic thinking.
Magda Abazova (Bulgaria)/ 1993
- "The Brick"- guest exhibition during 1-14 of June/ Balchik
Participants: Dimitar Grozdanov, Ruen Ruenov, Boris Klimentiev, Dimcho Pavlov, Vladimir Ovcharov, Magda Abazova, Angel Ahryanov, Sarkis (France), Nikola Nikolov, Vesko Velev, Antonia Marinova, most of art groub “Rab/ Edge” (Emil Mirazchiev, Albena Mihaylova, Monika Romenska, Rumen Jekov, Igor Budnikov, Nadya Genova, Veneta Marinova, Kolyo Karamfilov, Dimitar Mitovski, Dimitar Kelbechev, Pavel Albert) and others.
The first guest event as part of the festival was "The Brick", and its original exhibition was hosted at the "Akrabov" Gallery in the city of Plovdiv in January 1993 with curatr Dimitar Grozdanov. As a result of a few mounts-long effort, a certain circle of authors from Bulgaria and abroad were mailed ordinary bricks with an offer to turn them into a work of art. Twenty-seven artists have presented their works. The campaign is different than another spontaneously organized action in Bratzigovo by part of artists from art group “Rab/ Edge” the same year. According to the original idea, the exhibition was the "first brick" for a future museum of contemporary art in Bulgaria.
- "Idea for Bulgarian Painting"
On the idea of Ruen Ruenov
- "Contemporary American Drawing and Graphics"
On the initiative of Dimitar Grozdanov - an exhibition of exchanges between Bulgarian and American artists between the Process-Space Festival and the Museum of the University of Arizona (USA).
- "The spider’s web Action"
On the idea of Dimitar Grozdanov - the event was held in Kyustendil and Plovdiv with the participation of students from the Textiles Specialty at the National Academy of Arts.
- "The Safety Pin"
Participants: Dimitar Grozdanov, Salvatore Licitra (Italy), Otto Dressler (Germany), Juan-Hernandez-Pijuan (Spain), Juan Brosa (Spain), Tori Arpad (USA), Pedro Kobler (Sweden), Krasimir Terziev (Bulgaria), Dan Tenev (Bulgaria), Jörg Lenzlinger (Switzerland), Bozhidar Boyadzhiev (Bulgaria), Laura Cristinzio (Italy) and others.
- "Black Grandma"
Participants: Students from NBU
- "Volpone" based on Ben Jonson - a performance continuation of the "Black Grandma" event, implemented by students of NBU.
- "American Drawing and Graphics" – a guest-exhibition
- "The Table" - directed photography on a social and biographical theme
Participants: Galya Yotova (photographer), Penka Mincheva, Dimitar Grozdanov, Miroslav Dimchev, Petar Kamenov, Stefana Miteva
- "Landscape" – a guest-exhibition of different artists who unfold their own idea of what a modern landscape is on sheets of 150/200 cm.
Participants: Lyuben Kostov
- "The Brush"
Implementation – Dimitar Grozdanov and Penka Mincheva
- "The Pocket" – on the idea of Dimitar Grozdanov
- "On a Roll" - an international guest-exhibition of drawings and photographs
- "Food for Recognition"
Participants: Mila Milieva, Stefani Boseva
- "The Safety Pin" – implemented by Penka Mincheva